Sup, everyone? Well, for Memorial Day last week..I decided to make a Caribou Lou. It is a slept on but potent drink. Very great for the summer! This is the type of cocktail you need a good cup for because you want the parts to be great. How I made mine was this:
1 Oz Bacardi 151
2 Oz Malibu Rum
2 Oz of Pineapple Juice
Don't let the look of the drink fool you. It is VERY POWERFUL!!! LOL. Here are the actual ingredients used below:
You can out some video presentations of how people made a Caribou Lou on my other post!
Shoutout to the MC called Tech N9NE for creating the drink. You can check out his song below:
- Disclosure Statement
- Great Recipe for Business Success
- Buy your own Horchata!
- Green Tea Cocktail Recipes
- Killer Cocktail Recipes
- Create your own tiki bar
- Tipsy Bartender
- Everyday Drinkers
- Drink, Inc.
- Skinny Cocktail Recipes
- Great Cocktail Recipe T-Shirts
- 9 Latin Cocktails
- 20 Classic Cocktails YOU NEED in your mix!
- History and Evolution of the Irish Car Bomb
- Save money on liquor by infusing your own spirits
- Make Money Bartending
- Contact for Advertising
- Bartending Books