Now, I've heard of Watermelon Vodka and even Melon balls with liquor via Skyy John, but this watermelon punch looks amazing!
First of all, the presentation is on point! I mean, the drink literally comes out of the watermelon! Here's the recipe:
1 large seedless watermelon
1 can frozen limeade, 6 ounce
1/3 cup sugar, plus extra for rimming glasses
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cups vodka
1 liter chilled club soda
fresh mint leaves and lemon wedges for garnish
For more thorough directions, you can check under the video on their YouTube page.
- Disclosure Statement
- Great Recipe for Business Success
- Buy your own Horchata!
- Green Tea Cocktail Recipes
- Killer Cocktail Recipes
- Create your own tiki bar
- Tipsy Bartender
- Everyday Drinkers
- Drink, Inc.
- Skinny Cocktail Recipes
- Great Cocktail Recipe T-Shirts
- 9 Latin Cocktails
- 20 Classic Cocktails YOU NEED in your mix!
- History and Evolution of the Irish Car Bomb
- Save money on liquor by infusing your own spirits
- Make Money Bartending
- Contact for Advertising
- Bartending Books